Agents will have applications with them at the time you view a home. They can also provide a link to an online application if you choose to do that instead of a paper copy. Please do not complete and submit an application unless you have actually looked at the home with one of our licensed real estate agents.
An application is required for each person 18 & older that will be living at the property/unit. A comprehensive reusable tenant screening report will not be accepted for the purposes of evaluating an applicant(s) history.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE AS TENANT(S):
1. Rental History: Your current and/or prior landlords will be contacted to check your payment history, balance owing, care of property & any contract violations.
2. Income: It is required that prospective tenants earn at least 3 times the amount of monthly rent. This can be combined income between 2 adults and is income before any deductions. We will require your most current pay stub and/or other written verification of income with your application.
3. Public Records: We will evaluate court records for charges, convictions, warrants, judgments & evictions.
4. Credit History: We will look at your credit balance, collections and overall history of paying debt.
- If a co-signer is needed/wanted they will also need to complete an application, provide documentation of making a minimum of 4 times the amount of rent plus own a home in the Snohomish County and pre-approved surrounding areas.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT WE CAN RENT TO YOU UNTIL YOUR APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED & COMPLETED BY THE SCREENING COMPANY.