Agents will have applications with them at the time you view a home. They can also provide a link to an online application if you choose to do that instead of a paper copy.
An application is required for each person 18 & older that will be living at the property/unit. A comprehensive reusable tenant screening report will not be accepted for the purposes of evaluating an applicant(s) history.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE AS TENANT(S):
1. Rental History: Your current and/or prior landlords will be contacted to check your payment history, balance owing, care of property & any contract violations.
2. Income: It is required that prospective tenants earn at least 3 times the amount of monthly rent. This can be combined income between 2 adults and is income before any deductions. We will require your most current pay stub and/or other written verification of income with your application.
3. Public Records: We will evaluate court records for charges, convictions, warrants, judgments & evictions.
4. Credit History: We will look at your credit balance, collections and overall history of paying debt.
- If a co-signer is needed/wanted they will also need to complete an application, provide documentation of making a minimum of 4 times the amount of rent plus own a home in the Snohomish County and pre-approved surrounding areas.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT WE CAN RENT TO YOU UNTIL YOUR APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED & COMPLETED BY THE SCREENING COMPANY.